Senior Quantity Surveyor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment currently seeks a senior quantity surveyor for a data centre project in Finland, the role will see you assume commercial responsibility for a 50m project.
Executive level package on offer:
Daily subsistence allowance
Transport on the ground.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems;
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded;
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical and Electrical components;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Maintain contemporaneous accurate records;
- Valuing completed work and compiling application for payment;
- Monthly cost and value reports;
- Project cost and programme forecasts;
- 7+ years experience in a contracting environment
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- To be proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, MS project, Powerpoint.
- Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com